Thursday, March 31, 2011

Toddler Wrestling Singlet

'm in!


Section An evening with ...

I want to thank Noel Loli and especially for giving me the opportunity to appear in this section so much fun. The interview was short but very juicy:

A preview ...

First of all, thank you very much for letting us into your house and look around in your stuff ...


of anything, I am grateful that I have chosen to participate in this section of the magazine so much fun.


Do you have a "special corner" to write ... or anywhere you better?


Yes, my desk is my favorite space but I also like to take my laptop and write in any corner, depends on the mood of the moment.


Any outstanding hobby?


XD Well ... would not go into details as rough ☺ Do not know if it's a hobby but I can not start a new story if I have the faces of the protagonists in my mind. I need to know what face have to kick off, that's why I work up a collage.

When you write ... You make an argument either closed or are the characters who decide how it will be the story?

There is always a bit of both, I start basing on a well-crafted overview but when the story grows, the characters tend to take command.


To read more just have to download the magazine here:

http://issuu.com/romanticasmagazzine/docs/romanticas_-_011

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment