Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Will Doubling Birth Control Make Period Stop

!!!!!! My first newsletter

If
! Coming long linger in the mind the idea of \u200b\u200bpublishing a newsletter / monthly newsletter with news, developments, etc and it is a fact.

It's called love, passion and other things and you can find: info from my novels, progress, news, and character cards plus exclusive publish a rate of one chapter per delivery, a novel entitled a future with you that tells the story of Michael Gallagher , one of the characters in my novel Past Imperfect . Many readers have asked me a story to it and here it is:) I hope

are encouraged to download it and read it:)

Here is the link to download:

Http://www.4shared.com/document/3qY357N2/De_amor_pasion_y_otras_cosas.html



Photobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment