Saturday, April 16, 2011

Eagle Brand Box Lava Cake

Arrears

These last days have not been easy for me, some problems that weigh me down and do not allow me to concentrate on writing.

If you've read the blog of Sienna know that I had intended to write a novel in a month, to be forwarded to contest for The Corner Romantic Novel. But I am complicated, because life is complicated and often took the decision not to submit to the contest and write at my own pace and as I put in the title of this post ... was the right decision.

this week sent the synopsis and chapters to one of my editors and I just got a response ... Me to publish!

So this new story that I have written only 80 pages (in just one week), will be released later this year.

know if I had not finished in time for the contest, much less know if they had won but sometimes you have to know what decision to make, Do not you think?

now trying to write and finish to give it to my editor:)

News soon.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment