Friday, May 20, 2011

Birth Day Party Title

What an honor, Miguel Cortazar! Collage

or Tristan Ulloa in this case, those who follow the series Gran Reserva know who I mean. This morning I went to the home of the series and announced that Tristan / Miguel was about to answer fans' questions today, so dull or lazy or I left my question and I have been surprised that it has been a it has responded.

This is the link where the talk kindly Tristan has had with the fans of the series, like me:)

http://encuentrosdigitales.rtve.es/2011/tristan_ulloa.html

This was my question and answer Tristan:


Andrea de Argentina

Hi Tristan, above all, tell you you're a wonderful actor and I love your role in Gran Reserva, has many shades and this enriches the character. My question is: What ta think of my country, Argentina? I know you've filmed here 'Destination', in the province of Jujuy, I watched the movie and I loved it:)
May you respond to my pregunta.Un hug from Argentina and continue success.



Tristán Ulloa
Well, as many people know there are many things that bind me to your country. The most important my wife (who is from Formosa) and my son who is half Guarani. In short, if all goes well, I'll be working with an Argentine director "roughly." Besos


Really pleasant surprise, for whom the series is not recommend.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment