Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting Dune Buggy Street Legal In Tx

Show Post It Moleskine Barcelona



Neeeeeeeeervios ......
On Thursday, Day 5 was the date! The Post Show It arrived in Barcelona from the hand of Crajos . It is an honor to count you for such projects. Besides being a artistazo, by themselves they have curated the exhibition at the Atticus. We will be there
and have everyone who wants to go to take a look at the little gems! (The postit will be 15 euros, if anyone is encouraged. I already have my eye on some ...) From at 7 pm, do not forget that this month is warm!
The issue is so fat that has appeared in many places: 40Fakes , The Citrus Report , Hi Fructose ...
Want to know who else is involved? here!
Want to make it clear that coming? Then do know in the facebook event .
I leave my contribution, once you have them scanned, I'll let you know.
(go tirade ... is that the issue has a lot of crumbs!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment