Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How To Clean Print Head Canon Mp530

batman says Ling Magazine: From sketch to the fact there is a stretch





I arrived yesterday the latest issue of Ling. Very cool, as always. I had to illustrate an article on Enrique Tellechea are types of enemies that last one hundred years.
not the first time you hang up the initial sketch, but I find very interesting as an idea is realized quickly that you have in a notebook and then see the final result already published. It makes me laugh.
Tomorrow is the great expo of Post it! See you there! If you want to go see the event fotillos follow my twitter! ;)

1 comments:

Smith William said...

There's an open space in your beginning of your post. But the pictures you used are nice and had a lot of info.

Printhead911

Post a Comment