Sunday, May 1, 2011

Plp Für Matlab 2006 7.3

Carefree y. ..

past few weeks have been pretty stressful for me, concerns that would not let me concentrate on anything else, but thank God, everything was just a scare and back to the load . That

yeah ... busier than ever, namely




1 - I'm writing a romantic suspense with the working title of Whispers from beyond , is the novel that would introduce the The contest for the Romantic Novel corner if it came on time, but it was impossible, so as I said before, I sent a few chapters to my editor loved it and the case is to be published this year and I have to finish in early August.


2 - I am reissuing one of my novels published in digital because it has many chances of being published in the paper so I decided to make some changes to further enrich the story and also extend a little further.


3-I am reviewing the synopsis of a novel in which top-secret project called because I can not say anything for now, my editor asked me to strengthen the plot and here I also for the same novel I'm reading a lot to document because ... Well, sorry, but I can not say any more: (


4 I do not know if you know but I'm the designer and layout the magazine's editor RED Digital so immersed I am also preparing the next issue due out in June.


And because of all this, I announce that this month there will be no newsletter , I have not had time to write a new chapter of the novel published in installments and I apologize. Do not want to stop publication, but no longer each month, perhaps every three to take me time and thus create something more "safe" I hope I apologize for that but the day only has 24 hours ...



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment