Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Has Anyone Tried Secure Smile Teeth

They are the most







are unique. Karen and Mary, tired of the advertising world decided to stop here. They got the world by opening, veranda and began to walk like a couple of boars. Now after you have seen, everyone is ready and is very easy to praise these two girls, who began working only with the old system of barter.
Sincerely, plated. It strikes me that there are young people with so much creativity and value.
Not that only I know is that they have been on Intereconomía in The Country in esRadio ... and have just installed a studio in Madrid.
We did a barter with them, artistic, waiting for that one day I call for a professional. (Ladies are promoted in search of gigs;))

Girls, I admire.

ps. I leave her facebook, and blog . They are building their website, and I tell you not lose sight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment